Athens Sightseeing Acropolis Tour Athens in A Day Athens Sightseeing Tour
ATHENS IN A DAY
Athens Sightseeing Tour, Acropolis Tour
Our Athens sightseeing city tours are for those people who want to explore the real and revealing beauty of Athens, all you need to do is join us and visit all the highlights of our architecture, mythology, history, civilization, and culture in an ancient and also contemporary city, at one of the most historical destinations in the world. We invite you to visit and discover the real beauty of Athens in one of our most popular day tours
- Acropolis Hill
- The Parthenon
- Erecheion and The Caryatids
- Odeon of Herodes Atticus – Theater completed in 161 AD
- New Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Zeus and the Adrian Arch
- Olympic Stadium – Stadium the First Modern Olympics of 1896
- Changing of the Guards
- Lycabettus Hill
- Academy of science
- Athens University
- National Library
- Ancient Agora
- Modern City
- Placa, The Old City
Good to Know
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)