Nemea Wine Roads Athens Greece
Best of Corinth & Loutraki City
Corinth, is one of the richest city-states in ancient Greece because of “Isthmus” or today’s Corinth canal. Loutraki is a very beautiful seaside city with a lovely beach, historic and religious monuments, and lots of amazing local places for lunch and drinks.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Temple of Apollo, 6th century BC
- Vima – The location where apostle Paul was judged
- Loutraki Waterfalls
- Monastery of Saint Patapios
- Lake Vouliagmeni (of Loutraki)
- Heraion ancient temple
Good to Know
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)