Nemea Wine Roads Athens Greece
Best of Corinth & Nemea Wine Taste
This tour will give you a great opportunity to visit along with the beautiful scenic coastal Corinth Canal and Ancient Corinth. Afterward, we will have a breathtaking drive to Nemea Wine Roads For those people who really love to taste and drink wines, Nemea Wine Roads is the perfect place to visit and explore.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Temple of Apollo, 6th century BC
- Vima – The location where apostle Paul was judged
- Acrocorinth – Acropolis of Corinth
- The Temple and Sanctuary of Nemean Zeus
- Archaeological Museum of Nemea
- Nemea wine Roads
Good to Know
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)