Nemea Wine Roads Visit Corinth and Loutraki Visit Loutraki Corinth and Loutraki Day Tour Corinth and Loutraki Excursions
Best of Corinth and Loutraki City
Corinth, renowned as one of the wealthiest city-states in ancient Greece, owes its prosperity to the strategic Isthmus, now represented by the Corinth Canal. Loutraki complements this history with its picturesque seaside setting, featuring a charming beach, historic and religious monuments, and numerous delightful local establishments for lunch and drinks.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Temple of Apollo, 6th century BC
- Vima – The location where apostle Paul was judged
- Loutraki Waterfalls
- Monastery of Saint Patapios
- Lake Vouliagmeni (of Loutraki)
- Heraion ancient temple
Good to Know
- Comfortable clothing and athletic walking shoes are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses are suggested.
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- Local cash needed for entrance fees and small expenses (25€ pp)